1. Ability to read CAD drawings and produce product to specifications.
2. Must demonstrate sound communication skills.
3. Organizational and time management skills with the ability to communicate business needs with multiple departments.
4. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
5. Must be flexible with working overtime or be available for additional hours.
1. Coordinate glass and grid production for geometric units.
2. Organizes and prioritizes production paperwork.
3. Coordinators will conduct themselves as professionals at all times, in appearance and attitude.
4. Training will be conducted professionally and accurately following the training procedure located in the factory QC job procedure manual.
5. This position completes log sheets, and QC sheets daily in addition to taking the lead when need be to set up rotation of employees.
6. All areas will be kept neat and clean at all times.
Established in 1981, Portland-based Paradigm Window Solutions specializes in a wide range of premium-quality and Energy Star-rated vinyl windows and patio doors for new construction, replacement and institutional markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Their premium-quality products are designed and fabricated in Maine and exceed requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Gold Label Certification for integrity and quality.
In 2014, Paradigm Window Solutions consolidated all operations into a larger 109,000-sq. ft. facility at 56 Milliken Street, off Riverside Industrial Parkway. That same year, Paradigm launched the 500 Series New Construction and 5000 Series Replacement Window lines, thereby introducing a value-priced window product option. The following year, three new paint process interior wood grain finishes were added to the 8300 series, which gave Paradigm the ability to compete with the wood window market to reach consumers who wanted the natural wood look without the maintenance of real wood.
In 2018, Paradigm expanded its production schedule by adding a second shift, which created 14 new full-time jobs, and the company is actively hiring. Currently, the company employees 230 people and offers supplemental health/dental/vision, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, eight holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and quarterly bonus.
56 Milliken Street
Portland, Maine 04103