Human Resources Admin
Paradigm Windows is seeking a driven entry-level Human Resources Admin. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager the Human Resources Admin will support the Human Resources team and recruiting functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the full cycle recruiting process of production labor positions.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assist in community outreach to attract the highest level of talent.
- Represent the organization at Career Fairs and recruiting events.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events or HR projects such as organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, trainings, performance management cycles and more.
- Assist in supporting a data-driven HR team by completing weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics.
- Maintains the integrity and high confidentiality of human resource files and information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are highly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- UKG experience is a plus!
- An Associate’s degree in a related field is required.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Established in 1981, Portland-based Paradigm Window Solutions specializes in a wide range of premium-quality and Energy Star-rated vinyl windows and patio doors for new construction, replacement and institutional markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Their premium-quality products are designed and fabricated in Maine and exceed requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Gold Label Certification for integrity and quality.
In 2014, Paradigm Window Solutions consolidated all operations into a larger 109,000-sq. ft. facility at 56 Milliken Street, off Riverside Industrial Parkway. That same year, Paradigm launched the 500 Series New Construction and 5000 Series Replacement Window lines, thereby introducing a value-priced window product option. The following year, three new paint process interior wood grain finishes were added to the 8300 series, which gave Paradigm the ability to compete with the wood window market to reach consumers who wanted the natural wood look without the maintenance of real wood.
In 2018, Paradigm expanded its production schedule by adding a second shift, which created 14 new full-time jobs, and the company is actively hiring. Currently, the company employees 230 people and offers supplemental health/dental/vision, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, eight holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and quarterly bonus.