Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift (Nights)
Pay: $28.00-30.00 per hour based on experience
We are looking for a positive and goal-oriented individual to join our team as a maintenance technician! This is a full-time employment opportunity.
You will work with the Maintenance Manager to repair/troubleshoot production equipment. Other duties will include maintaining the facility, reading schematics and manuals, and participating in safety initiatives to work with minimum disruption to production. This position will work around various machines and closely with others in addition to working alone.
- 2nd Shift: 4:45 pm to 3:15 am
- 4 days/week – 10 hour days
- $28.00-30.00 starting wage (varies based on experience level), plus $1.00 Shift Differential
- Up to $3/hour extra in monthly bonus for all employees
401(k) matching | Dental, Vision, & Health insurance | STD, LTD insurance | Employee discount | Flexible Schedule | Company Life insurance | Paid time off | Partial Tuition reimbursement
- Must be very comfortable working with hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Must have a broad range of manufacturing knowledge and be able to plan and think strategically, answer questions, handle complaints, and provide technical operating expertise for machinery.
- Ability to adhere to established schedules and procedures.
- Ability to assist in developing, updating, and maintaining procedures and documentation for all Standard Operating Procedures
- Must be comfortable recommending improvements to safety, quality, and efficiency.
- High school education or GED
- A minimum of three years of maintenance experience working in a similar environment.
Founded in 1981, Paradigm has been providing premium quality, Energy Star® rated vinyl windows and doors for the new construction and remodeling industry, for both commercial and residential properties.
We proudly set ourselves apart from the competition by devoting 100% focus to our people & customers.
“Why Paradigm?” Because we care. Because we are committed & stand behind every window and door that leaves our factory!
Established in 1981, Portland-based Paradigm Window Solutions specializes in a wide range of premium-quality and Energy Star-rated vinyl windows and patio doors for new construction, replacement and institutional markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Their premium-quality products are designed and fabricated in Maine and exceed requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Gold Label Certification for integrity and quality.
In 2014, Paradigm Window Solutions consolidated all operations into a larger 109,000-sq. ft. facility at 56 Milliken Street, off Riverside Industrial Parkway. That same year, Paradigm launched the 500 Series New Construction and 5000 Series Replacement Window lines, thereby introducing a value-priced window product option. The following year, three new paint process interior wood grain finishes were added to the 8300 series, which gave Paradigm the ability to compete with the wood window market to reach consumers who wanted the natural wood look without the maintenance of real wood.
In 2018, Paradigm expanded its production schedule by adding a second shift, which created 14 new full-time jobs, and the company is actively hiring. Currently, the company employees 230 people and offers supplemental health/dental/vision, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, eight holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and quarterly bonus.
56 Milliken Street
Portland, Maine 04103