We are looking for a dependable production worker to join our team Part-Time or Full-Time! First & Second shift available. This is a great company with competitive pay structure and monthly bonuses.
The Paint Line Production position generally works 6:00am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday with overtime on Friday’s if needed. This position is required to work mandatory overtime to meet our customer demands.
The Painter/Painter Assistant performs a variety of duties to produce painted product for production lines.
Pay: $17.10 – $19.30
- 4 days/week – 10 hour days – overtime as needed
- 1st Shift: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 4:45 pm to 3:15 am
- 3 or 4 days per week (depending on shift)
- 1st Shift: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm , Tuesday-Thursday
- 2nd Shift: 6:00 pm to 12:00 am , Monday-Thursday
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, Vision, & Health insurance
- STD, LTD insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Company Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Partial Tuition reimbursement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Wears proper personal protective equipment and follows all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains Half Mask Respirator as per the respirator program
- Using paint spray gun & paint booth applies paint per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Using thickness gauge ensures a consistent layer and total thickness of paint
- Cleans and maintains the spray guns and spray gun parts
- Cleans and maintains the down-draft booth
- Ensures the HVLP painter spray guns are setup and ready with the appropriate colors at all times
- Supports the lights and curing stations (painter assistant)
- Processes orders in correct colors, grains, and quantity
- Reads paperwork and assembles correct materials to complete orders
- Communicates any issues/concerns to the area leadership
- High school education or GED
- A minimum of one year of experience working in a similar environment preferred
Founded in 1981, Paradigm has been providing premium quality, Energy Star® rated vinyl windows and doors for the new construction and remodeling industry, for both commercial and residential properties.
We proudly set ourselves apart from the competition by devoting 100% focus to our people & customers.
“Why Paradigm?” Because we care. Because we are committed & stand behind every window and door that leaves our factory!
Established in 1981, Portland-based Paradigm Window Solutions specializes in a wide range of premium-quality and Energy Star-rated vinyl windows and patio doors for new construction, replacement and institutional markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Their premium-quality products are designed and fabricated in Maine and exceed requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Gold Label Certification for integrity and quality.
In 2014, Paradigm Window Solutions consolidated all operations into a larger 109,000-sq. ft. facility at 56 Milliken Street, off Riverside Industrial Parkway. That same year, Paradigm launched the 500 Series New Construction and 5000 Series Replacement Window lines, thereby introducing a value-priced window product option. The following year, three new paint process interior wood grain finishes were added to the 8300 series, which gave Paradigm the ability to compete with the wood window market to reach consumers who wanted the natural wood look without the maintenance of real wood.
In 2018, Paradigm expanded its production schedule by adding a second shift, which created 14 new full-time jobs, and the company is actively hiring. Currently, the company employees 230 people and offers supplemental health/dental/vision, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, eight holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and quarterly bonus.
56 Milliken Street
Portland, Maine 04103