- Enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Able to interact with others while communicating effectively and clearly.
- Ability to follow established safety procedures.
- Must be able to regularly lift 100lbs.
- Must have basic computer skills and be able to read and follow paperwork.
- Must have the ability to be Fork Truck certified.
The Production Packager ensures all scheduled work is properly packaged and placed correctly on window carts to transport to shipping area. The Production Packager ensure that products being packaged are correctly labeled and quality standards are met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensures safety in operating packager.
- Ensure safe lifting is practiced.
- Ensures quality of packed product.
- Ensures all product is packaged & labeled correctly for shipping.
Established in 1981, Portland-based Paradigm Window Solutions specializes in a wide range of premium-quality and Energy Star-rated vinyl windows and patio doors for new construction, replacement and institutional markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Their premium-quality products are designed and fabricated in Maine and exceed requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Gold Label Certification for integrity and quality.
In 2014, Paradigm Window Solutions consolidated all operations into a larger 109,000-sq. ft. facility at 56 Milliken Street, off Riverside Industrial Parkway. That same year, Paradigm launched the 500 Series New Construction and 5000 Series Replacement Window lines, thereby introducing a value-priced window product option. The following year, three new paint process interior wood grain finishes were added to the 8300 series, which gave Paradigm the ability to compete with the wood window market to reach consumers who wanted the natural wood look without the maintenance of real wood.
In 2018, Paradigm expanded its production schedule by adding a second shift, which created 14 new full-time jobs, and the company is actively hiring. Currently, the company employees 230 people and offers supplemental health/dental/vision, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, eight holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and quarterly bonus.