Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
We are looking for a dependable production worker to join our team Part-Time or Full-Time! First & Second shift available. This is a great company with competitive pay structure and monthly bonuses.
You will actively assist in the manufacturing process, grow as you learn a variety of skills, and become a valuable component of our progressive team environment.
- 4 days/week – 10 hour days – overtime as needed
- 1st Shift: 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 2nd Shift: 4:45 pm to 3:15 am
- 3 or 4 days per week (depending on shift)
- 1st Shift: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm , Tuesday-Thursday
- 2nd Shift: 6:00 pm to 12:00 am , Monday-Thursday
- $16/hour starting wage
- $1/hour shift differential for 2nd shift
- Up to $3/hour extra in monthly bonus for all employees
*We adjust starting pay to match your current skills*
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, Vision, & Health insurance
- STD, LTD insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Company Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Partial Tuition reimbursement
- Must be able to work in a loud and fast paced environment, make good judgements, and provide assistance when necessary.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and understand written instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals (Must be able to read and understand the U.S. measurement system to 1/32 of an inch.).
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 10 hours, and regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds (Must be comfortable performing repetitive tasks using arms and hands).
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- High school education or GED
- 1 year experience in production or assembly environment or proficiency with power tools (i.e. carpentry experience or combination of education and experience.)
Founded in 1981, Paradigm has been providing premium quality, Energy Star® rated vinyl windows and doors for the new construction and remodeling industry, for both commercial and residential properties.
We proudly set ourselves apart from the competition by devoting 100% focus to our people & customers.
“Why Paradigm?” Because we care. Because we are committed to excellence & stand behind every window and door that leaves our factory!
Established in 1981, Portland-based Paradigm Window Solutions specializes in a wide range of premium-quality and Energy Star-rated vinyl windows and patio doors for new construction, replacement and institutional markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Their premium-quality products are designed and fabricated in Maine and exceed requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Gold Label Certification for integrity and quality.
In 2014, Paradigm Window Solutions consolidated all operations into a larger 109,000-sq. ft. facility at 56 Milliken Street, off Riverside Industrial Parkway. That same year, Paradigm launched the 500 Series New Construction and 5000 Series Replacement Window lines, thereby introducing a value-priced window product option. The following year, three new paint process interior wood grain finishes were added to the 8300 series, which gave Paradigm the ability to compete with the wood window market to reach consumers who wanted the natural wood look without the maintenance of real wood.
In 2018, Paradigm expanded its production schedule by adding a second shift, which created 14 new full-time jobs, and the company is actively hiring. Currently, the company employees 230 people and offers supplemental health/dental/vision, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, eight holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and quarterly bonus.
56 Milliken Street
Portland, Maine 04103