Receiver/Replenisher (2nd Shift)
Pay: $20.50 per hour
We are seeking a shipping and materials handling associate looking for full-time employment! This is a great company offering competitive pay structure and long-term growth opportunities within the organization.
You will feed materials to the production lines, inspect purchased materials for conformance to specifications and examine items for defects in materials, work, and damage occurring in transit. This position is responsible for comparing quantity and part number of items received with procurement data and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of order.
- 2nd Shift: 4:45 pm to 3:15 am
- 4 days/week – 10 hour days – overtime Friday based on company needs
- $18.50/hour starting wage
- $2 shift differential
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, Vision, & Health insurance
- STD, LTD insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Company Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Partial Tuition reimbursement
- Thorough knowledge of material procedures, shipping procedures and truck loading.
- Must be able to interact with vendors and customers in a positive and professional manner..
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; Must keep shipping area organized according to lay out set up by Logistics Supervisor and according to existing 6S Standards.
- Knowledge of safe work habits necessary for departmental staff to perform their duties injury-free such as proper lifting techniques and use of company equipment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, make good judgments, and provide assistance when necessary.
- A minimum of two to four years of shipping/warehouse experience is desired, but the Candidate will be trained and certified on appropriate equipment
- Experience with computers and logistic systems preferred
- Experience operating machinery is preferred
- High school education or GED
Founded in 1981, Paradigm has been providing premium quality, Energy Star® rated vinyl windows and doors for the new construction and remodeling industry, for both commercial and residential properties.
We proudly set ourselves apart from the competition by devoting 100% focus to our people & customers.
“Why Paradigm?” Because we care. Because we are committed & stand behind every window and door that leaves our factory!
Established in 1981, Portland-based Paradigm Window Solutions specializes in a wide range of premium-quality and Energy Star-rated vinyl windows and patio doors for new construction, replacement and institutional markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Their premium-quality products are designed and fabricated in Maine and exceed requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Gold Label Certification for integrity and quality.
In 2014, Paradigm Window Solutions consolidated all operations into a larger 109,000-sq. ft. facility at 56 Milliken Street, off Riverside Industrial Parkway. That same year, Paradigm launched the 500 Series New Construction and 5000 Series Replacement Window lines, thereby introducing a value-priced window product option. The following year, three new paint process interior wood grain finishes were added to the 8300 series, which gave Paradigm the ability to compete with the wood window market to reach consumers who wanted the natural wood look without the maintenance of real wood.
In 2018, Paradigm expanded its production schedule by adding a second shift, which created 14 new full-time jobs, and the company is actively hiring. Currently, the company employees 230 people and offers supplemental health/dental/vision, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, eight holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and quarterly bonus.
56 Milliken Street
Portland, Maine 04103