Stager (2nd Shift)
Pay: $20.50 per hour
We are seeking a shipping and materials handling associate looking for full-time employment! This is a great company offering competitive pay structure and long-term growth opportunities within the organization.
Under general direction of the Shipping and Receiving Supervisor and Shipping Coordinator, this position is responsible for proper staging windows and components for all Paradigm Windows Solutions trucks, ensuring orders are complete, maintaining warehouse cleanliness, resolving any load report issues.
- 2nd Shift: 4:00 pm to 12:30 am; overtime based on business needs
- $18.50/hour starting wage
- $2/hour shift differential for 2nd shift
- 401(k) matching
- Dental, Vision, & Health insurance
- STD, LTD insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Company Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Partial Tuition reimbursement
- Thorough knowledge of material procedures, shipping procedures and truck loading.
- Must be able to interact with vendors and customers, and coworkers in a positive and professional manner.
- Ensures carts are made and ready for packaging and returns carts to appropriate location when empty.
- Performs all loading activities including verification of complete orders and ensures that no products are damaged.
- Knowledge of safe work habits necessary for departmental staff to perform their duties injury free such as proper lifting techniques and use of company equipment.
- Must operate departmental vehicles as needed.
- Ability to work through routine discomforts from exposure to moderate levels of heat, cold from working in the warehouse facility
- High school education or GED
- A minimum of two to four years of shipping/warehouse experience is desired, but the Candidate will be trained and certified on appropriate equipment
- Considerable physical exertion required involving bending, stooping, lifting or carrying heavy items (50 – 75 lbs).
Founded in 1981, Paradigm has been providing premium quality, Energy Star® rated vinyl windows and doors for the new construction and remodeling industry, for both commercial and residential properties.
We proudly set ourselves apart from the competition by devoting 100% focus to our people & customers.
“Why Paradigm?” Because we care. Because we are committed to excellence & stand behind every window and door that leaves our factory!
Established in 1981, Portland-based Paradigm Window Solutions specializes in a wide range of premium-quality and Energy Star-rated vinyl windows and patio doors for new construction, replacement and institutional markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Their premium-quality products are designed and fabricated in Maine and exceed requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Gold Label Certification for integrity and quality.
In 2014, Paradigm Window Solutions consolidated all operations into a larger 109,000-sq. ft. facility at 56 Milliken Street, off Riverside Industrial Parkway. That same year, Paradigm launched the 500 Series New Construction and 5000 Series Replacement Window lines, thereby introducing a value-priced window product option. The following year, three new paint process interior wood grain finishes were added to the 8300 series, which gave Paradigm the ability to compete with the wood window market to reach consumers who wanted the natural wood look without the maintenance of real wood.
In 2018, Paradigm expanded its production schedule by adding a second shift, which created 14 new full-time jobs, and the company is actively hiring. Currently, the company employees 230 people and offers supplemental health/dental/vision, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, eight holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and quarterly bonus.
56 Milliken Street
Portland, Maine 04103