- Enjoy a fast-paced environment, challenge and solving problems.
- To be able to interact with others while communicating effectively and clearly.
- Must have knowledge of production and workflow procedures and be familiar with quality control standards necessary to maintain satisfactory quality levels and production.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and develop a plan of action to address issues arising with production changes or issues.
The Team Leader ensures vinyl window products are completed on time and of good quality. This position works and communicates with Supervisors directly to make sure accurate and on time delivery to meet scheduled production dates. This position also looks ahead at the production schedule and adjusts flow of line to assure delivery schedules can be met.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Reviews production schedule and priorities based on scheduled production dates.
- Ensures quality of paint products.
- Ensures production times & quantities are met and being recorded.
- Monitors employees to ensure they are following safety policies and procedures and maintains a safe work environment for all employees.
- Keeps area neat and clean at all times.
Established in 1981, Portland-based Paradigm Window Solutions specializes in a wide range of premium-quality and Energy Star-rated vinyl windows and patio doors for new construction, replacement and institutional markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions. Their premium-quality products are designed and fabricated in Maine and exceed requirements of the American Architectural Manufacturing Association (AAMA) Gold Label Certification for integrity and quality.
In 2014, Paradigm Window Solutions consolidated all operations into a larger 109,000-sq. ft. facility at 56 Milliken Street, off Riverside Industrial Parkway. That same year, Paradigm launched the 500 Series New Construction and 5000 Series Replacement Window lines, thereby introducing a value-priced window product option. The following year, three new paint process interior wood grain finishes were added to the 8300 series, which gave Paradigm the ability to compete with the wood window market to reach consumers who wanted the natural wood look without the maintenance of real wood.
In 2018, Paradigm expanded its production schedule by adding a second shift, which created 14 new full-time jobs, and the company is actively hiring. Currently, the company employees 230 people and offers supplemental health/dental/vision, company-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, eight holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and quarterly bonus.
56 Milliken Street
Portland, Maine 04103